What we are learning

We are learning about drama with an Olympic theme. We are working in our cooperative learning groups which are The Olympians, The Bill 4, Polmont FC, The Coach Potatoes, The Multiteam, The Doctor Crew. This week we will be acting out our plays on the olympics.

from Bethany, Rachel and Toni:)

7 thoughts on “What we are learning”

1. I am enjoying our topic about the olympics and i will enjoy making our scripts about our characters

have to go Bethany:)

2. HI!!!
    Lovin hearing from you folk at St. Margarets!!! Hope your enjoying what your doing because I know we’re enjoying our ww2 stuff. Keep posting your opinions!

Magda, :P:P:P

3. hi on monday we were doin our olympic plays.We also played wink murder and tunnel tig we are in huts that no one is in anymore i really like drama so does charlotte she is a drama queen she is soooo funny especally when she did her play on monday

4. This is St Maggies. it is nice hearing from St Francis. we are doing the olympics and it is really fun. my co-opiritive learning group is called the bill 4 with carla, levi, ryan and me.

5. Hi love hearing from you folks at St. Magarets !! I love doing World War 2. I think we know enought a bout World War 2 such as evacuation,bombing etc…

What about the Olympics?

Cyas!! Mel

6. Hiyaa Guyss its Drama Dollz B)
    Message from Drama Dollz : WE’LL MISS YOU MISS KEANE!!!:( WE WISH YOU COULD STAY BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST DRAMA TEACHER EVER !! YOU ARE SOO COOL AND FAB !! HOPE YOU HAVE FUN IN YOUR OTHER SCHOOLS THOUGH !!! WE HAD A FABBO TIME WITH YOU AND HOPE YOU CAN STAY IN TOUCH VIA THE BLOG AND TELL US ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN OTHER SCHOOLS !
    CyOoOoOoOo!!!! XOXO 😀